25 December 2010

Time to have another go at the blog

It's been quite some time since my last post on this blog.  Since my last entry much has happened in my own life, and in the world.  Of course, nationally, the scene has been dominated by the historic elections of 2008 and 2010.  We've seen the economy tank and a major philosophical change in Washington.

Personally, I've changed jobs and geography twice, somehow ending up right back where I started.  These changes created chaos sufficient to derail my blogging efforts, as well as distracting me from all sorts of other extra-curriculars in which I was engaged.

Anyway, I'm going to have another go at this blogging thing.  There's much to comment on in this new world in which we find ourselves, and, of course, I have my two cents to give.  I also have some new recipes and cooking ideas that I want to share.  Hopefully things have settled down enough to allow me demonstrate at least a smidgen of consistency in creating and updating my blog.

Wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment